We do not disclose your personal information to 3rd parties.
We abide by all Australian laws such as the Fair Trading Act, Australian Trade Practices Act, Australian Security and Investment Commission Act, Privacy Act, Cybercrime Act, Criminal Code Act.
Australian Warranties and Refunds laws - these laws cannot be waived.
Your right to refund by Australian law is met under these conditions:
- The product does not do the job you were led to believe it would
- The product has a fault that you could not have known about at the time of purchase
- The product is not of merchantable quality, taking into consideration the price and description.
- The product does not match a sample you were shown
- The product is not not as described.
We are not obligated by law to provide you a refund if:
- No proof of purchase is offered (Receipt or Bank Statement)
- You simply changed your mind
- You found the product cheaper elsewhere
- You knew of a fault before buying the product (ie "factory seconds", "clearance items")
- The product was damaged after purchase, unless the damage is a result of the normal, recommended use of the product.
- Reasonable time to return the product has been exceeded